Support Engineer - Hong Kong
Industry-leading investment firm using innovative and cutting-edge technology, looking for support engineers to join its global support team in their Hong Kong office. Collaborating with application development teams, you will work on automation and take ownership of problems, determine solutions, and deliver resolutions.
Support engineers are aligned with specific businesses and work closely with relevant team members in Chicago, New York and London, to ensure the reliability, availability and performance of production applications.
Your primary responsibilities will be providing day to day support, responding to operational requests, troubleshooting issues and discrepancies and assisting with major incidents through identification to resolution. Requirements:
- Fully proficient working in at least one modern structured programming language
- Experience troubleshooting ambiguous problems
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure (Linux, network technologies, web technologies, etc.)
- Comfortable with some or all of: testing, source control, build systems, CI/CD, etc.
- SQL, Web UI experience a definite plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Hugely collaborative environment between teams, not siloed like other firms
- Competitive compensation: truly flat structure; feel valued for your input and be rewarded for great ideas
- Work with the latest technologies on complex problems
- Flexible working encouraged and regular socials
If this sounds like you, or you would like more information, please contact: Angelos Tennant
+44 (0) 20 3745 6530