In order to provide global support to Linedata’s growing fund administration client base and to service potential new clients in the region, we are expanding our client relationship, servicing, consulting and support capabilities from our Hong Kong office. Fund administration clients in the region use our fund accounting, transfer agency and web portal modules. The role provides an exciting opportunity to expand your existing fund administration skills and technical knowledge to become key in Linedata’s plans to expand its fund administration client base in Asia.
This varied and multi-tasking role will allow you to use your technical knowledge and fund administration experience along with client-facing skills. The main accountabilities will include:
- Managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis, dealing with client personnel from all levels of the client organisation
- Carrying out implementations for new clients including user training, data migration assistance and reporting updates.
- Carrying out system upgrades and UATs for existing clients.
- Ensures that all client issues are properly documented on our global support system and dealt with in a timely, efficient and satisfactory manner and escalated appropriately when required.
- Detailed forensic investigation into complex queries and issues, including working closely with the engineering, development and QA teams. Full testing of all fixes provided to clients is required.
- Assisting the sales team in pre- and post-sales activity, including prospect qualification, product demonstrations and workshops
- Carrying out of training and consulting assignments, including operational efficiency reviews
Essential Skills and Experience
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience in fund accounting. Some experience or knowledge of transfer agency would be a bonus.
- Knowledge of SQL, database (Oracle or SQL Server).
- Experience in programming/scripting will be an advantage.
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Degree holder of computing, business, accounting or related discipline, with an aptitude for computing if holding other science degree
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin with excellent communication skills
- A self-starter with good initiative and self-motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills with very good attention to detail
Linedata is an equal opportunity employer, offering an attractive package of benefits. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to attend an assessment session in Hong Kong that may include written tests.