This person will play a key part of the Hong Kong office and the listing services corporate administration team. You will be responsible for maintaining the currently portfolio of listed corporate services clients and ensuring a high quality of client service.
- Providing provide professional company secretarial and regulatory compliance services for both listed and multinational corporations clients.
- To handle Know Your Client on new engagements and conduct annual Know Your Client review on client companies
- To coordinate with working procedures amongst other teams
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Recognised university degree, ICSA / HKICS qualified
- Min 7 years solid company secretarial experience gained from certified public accounting practice, law firms or other trust or corporate service related practice.
- Membership of recognised professional institute in law, accounting or company secretarial studies
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication / presentation skills
- Mature, meticulous, logical thinking well organised, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work under pressure with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)