This person will play a key part of the Hong Kong office and leading the corporate administration team. You will be responsible for maintaining the currently portfolio of offshore corporate services clients and ensuring a high quality of client service. You will also be responsible for strategically growing the network of clients as the business continues to grow in the region.
- To manage day to day operations, a portfolio of client companies and involve in extensive client contact
- To advise clients on corporate-related and due diligence matters for overseas companies to ensure compliance with legislation
- To prepare business proposal, work closely with other teams, do client pitch for potential prospect
- To provide training to team members about legislation updates and technical issues
- To coordinate with working procedures amongst other teams
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Recognised university degree, ICSA / HKICS qualified
- Min. 8 years relevant experience gained from corporate service related practice
- Strong knowledge of statutory requirements for Hong Kong and offshore companies.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication / presentation skills
- Mature, meticulous, logical thinking well organised, pro-active, self-motivated, able to work under pressure with strong sense of responsibility
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication and managerial skills
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.