Summer Intern, Research Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- E Fund Management (HK) Company Limited
- 21 Apr 18 2018-04-21
Summer Intern, Research Analyst. Candidates must have an entrepreneurial mind-set to suit in the team culture, solid financial analysis skills to perform industry and company analysis combined with an excellent deal execution capability.
About E Fund Management (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
E Fund Management (HK) Co., Ltd (“E Fund HK”) was officially established in 2008 and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong to conduct Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activities. As a premier global business platform for E Fund Management Co., Limited (“E Fund”), E Fund HK has a subsidiary in New York, and listed several RQFII ETFs and RQFII/QFII public funds, at six stock exchanges across the US, Europe and the Asia-Pacific. Its award-winning products have been recognized by leading institutions such as Morningstar, Lipper, AsianInvestor and Benchmark for their strong performances relative to peers.
E Fund, the parent company of E Fund HK, was founded in 2001 and headquartered in Guangzhou. It has branch offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai, and subsidiaries including E Fund HK and E Fund Asset Management Co., Ltd. E Fund has grown tremendously to become one of the largest fund management corporations in China with total assets under management exceed RMB 1 trillion* (including E Fund HK and China subsidiaries). It is licensed to cover a full spectrum of asset management services in China including, public funds, national social security fund, corporate annuities, discretionary accounts, QDII, QFII and RQFII. E Fund passed the independent verification of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) in August 2014, signifying an important step forward to become more internationalized with unified performance reporting.
Capitalizing the investment and research ability of E Fund, E Fund HK maintains three investment research teams, each specializing in RQFII/QFII, international and alternative investment. Integrated with E Fund’s global expansion strategies, E Fund HK is committed to providing quality asset management services for onshore and offshore investors in Greater China and US ADR markets. Via the construction of a global-facing asset allocation platform, E Fund HK serves as a window to investors in China for asset allocation exposures all over the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
Candidates must have an entrepreneurial mind-set to suit in the team culture, solid financial analysis skills to perform industry and company analysis combined with an excellent deal execution capability.
- Conduct data analysis/interpretation and prepare financial modelling/analysis;
- Perform company, market and industry research and analysis;
- Collect and decipher market information;
- Analysing market trends;
- Assist in preparing marketing/product materials and presentation files in a timely manner;
- Assist in other ad hoc assignments.
Skills and qualifications
- Economics, finance or accounting major in bachelor or master degree from a reputable universities is preferred;
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience is preferred;
- A Self-initiator with strong business sense, analytical and writing skill;
- A diligent, efficient and detail oriented worker with strong sense of teamwork;
- Fluent speaking and writing skill in Mandarin and English is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
E Fund HK is a fast growing company with strong financial resources and parent company support. We offer competitive compensations and career growth opportunities. We can discuss various incentive schemes for prop trading. We also offer standard benefit programs, relocation assistance and continued education support.