Structuring Specialist of Fixed Income, Commodities and Currency in Hongkong
This job is to be performed by a Structuring Specialist who is responsible, under direction, for originating and structuring customized products that will meet our clients overall financing, investing and risk management needs. The candidate' primary responsibilities include, but not limit to:
- Monitoring markets and products trend
- Independently or through cooperations with various teams within the firm to discover potential clients' needs
- Designing, structuring and pricing tailor made solutions
- Communicating efficiently with various sales forces to facilitate in marketing and distribution
- Experience in legal drafting and negotiation is highly desirable
- Bachelor degree or above from renowned universities.
- 1-3 years working experience in structured products and/or OTC derivatives.
- Good understanding of derivatives markets.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong judgment and analytical ability
- Customer-oriented mentality
- Passionate for the job
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A quick learner