Structurer and Structured Notes Trader, Analyst/Associate
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture. Department Profile
The Fixed Income Division (FID) is comprised of Interest Rate and Currency Products, Credit Products, Commodities and Distribution. Professionals in the Division assess and actively manage risk, trade securities, and structure as well as execute innovative transactions in the fast-paced and constantly changing global markets. Primary Responsibilities
- Perform market making, daily trading, book running and risk management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients looking for solutions
- Hedge and trade the firm’s risk exposures from our accumulated positions.
- Provide accurate and fast pricing and risk statistics on structured derivatives transaction.
- Generate interest rate and hybrid trade ideas and prepare marketing material. Both internal for traders, structurers, sales, strategists, economists etc. and external
- Provide analytic and trade capture backup as required
- Handle trade booking processes
- Solid quantitative background, eg Engineer (IIT) with MBAs, or finance with 2+yrs of experience.