Structured Products Developer - Information Technology Hong Kong
Profile Required Key skills areas and knowledge required
- Participate into FO applications development
- Involve into the day to day support for the Front Office users
- Help manage user's requirements/problems and identify business priorities
- Communicate and report to IT peers and trading teams
- Good knowledge and/or first experience in Python/Java development and/or other object-oriented language
- Good knowledge of Excel/VBA macros development
- Knowledge of Equity derivatives products
- Fresh graduate who holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
- Engineering or related disciplines or less than 12 months of work experience in the financial industry
- Good communication and team spirit
- Strong analytical mind
- Well organized, reliable and quality oriented
- Innovative and passionate about technology
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Societe Generale Asia has built a strong reputation for its structured investment solutions and is continuously expanding its business in the region.
The structured products business heavily relies on technology from front to middle office to cope with the volume increase. The technology department is also a strong innovation partner for the financial sales and engineers to stay ahead of the competition.
As part of the IT department the Exotic developer team oversees development and support of FO tools used by the sales and structured products.
The team is composed of 10 developers and application support analysts in Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000NIT
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 16/09/2019