Structured Product Origination Specialist
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Mar 18
Hong Kong, Singapore
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Are you an innovator who loves to solve problems? We are looking for someone to use their expertise to help us:
– observe trends, formulate and assess product ideas, and submit corresponding proposals for new products or product modifications
– contribute specialist knowledge during all phases of development and introduction
– participate in ongoing product maintenance, tracking and improvement
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Structured Products Origination team in Hong Kong/Singapore. We manage the Structured Products and Derivatives product shelf. This includes front to back processes from Structuring, Marketing, Pricing & Execution to after-sales Activities. We work closely with our internal stakeholders and external partners to bring the best-in-class products & services to our clients.
Your experience and skills
– a degree
– at least 5yrs experience in derivatives (EQ & FI preferred)
– strong product knowledge – familiar with product suite and market conventions
– keen interest and knowledge in either the Equities or Fixed Income market
– good presentation skills
– Excel-VBA skills will be a bonus
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to assess new ideas, provide implementable solutions and see it through
– able to build rapport with internal stakeholders
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– fluent in English and Mandarin or Cantonese to service North Asia clients
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.