We are looking for a structured product director and a crypto strategist with strong derivatives knowledge and background to join us in Shanghai, HK or Singapore office.
IDEG is the leading asset management firm in the digital asset space. The core team started quantitative trading on digital assets in 2013. Since then, we have grown to facilitate billions in trading execution, market making, financing, and asset management. As the bridge between traditional investors and digital assets, IDEG is committed to offering compliant and secure financial services to institutional investors, family offices, and high-net-worth individuals.
In November 2019, IDEG announced the launch of Asia’s first Bitcoin trusts:
Asia Bitcoin Trust I (ABT)
Atlas Mining Trust I (AMT)
The two trusts are designed as a traditional and comfortable way for institutional clients to invest in digital assets. IDEG is a core business CTH group, which is a large-scale comprehensive investment holding platform. Carrying the mission of facilitating extensive adoption of emerging technology and aiming to improve the anti-fragility of the digital ecosystem, the Company supports fundamental innovation, develops computing infrastructure and explores management solutions of new assets.
CTH is headquartered in Shanghai and has branches/offices in North America, Hong Kong, Singapore, CIS and Mainland China. The Company now exceeds 200 employees with strong industry and educational backgrounds from around the globle;
- Serve as primary structured product/ crypto strategist expert to the team and the management with a focus on derivatives in the crypto space;
- Responsible for the overall product design (including but not limited to valuation, pricing, risk management etc.), implementation plan, and closely work with internal functions such as trading, sales, legal & compliance, operation & risk etc.
- Identify market trends and opportunities in the crypto space and digital asset management world, provide strategic advice to the management and develop structured products solutions to meet institutional and individual investors;
- Closely monitor structured products performance and transaction execution processes;
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics, Finance or a related discipline, overseas educational or work background is desirable;
- At least 5 years solid experience in structured products, FX, derivatives from top tier investment banks or derivatives firms;
- Strong passion in crypto space is a must with a strong sense of professionalism and striving for excellence;
- Self-motivated, positive, detail-oriented with strong communication skills, team spirit and entrepreneurship;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Work location: we have openings in Hong Kong/ Shanghai/ Singapore