Job Reference # 194940BR
Do you have a track record in structured lending sales? Are you a target driven individual? Do you know how to come up with innovative bespoke structured lending solutions for clients?
We're looking for a Structured Lending Origination and Structuring person to:
• provide sales coverage for Wealth Management client of Greater China team on the whole spectrum of lending capability of the bank
• entertain clients conversation in order to understand their objectives, risk tolerance and expectations
• structure bespoke lending solutions in order to meet client's need
• prepare the relevant credit memo reflecting the transaction request
• work together with all relevant stakeholders in particularly with the portfolio underwriter in order to obtain approval of the requested transaction Your team
You'll be joining a strong franchise working in the Investment Platform Solutions (IPS) Global Banking Structured Lending team in Hong Kong. We provide a full range of asset backed financing solutions across bank's capabilities in Wealth Management and through our partners in Investment Banking. As a structured lending specialist you'll play a vital role in making sure we help clients meet their funding requirements and provide a positive client's experience in dealing with our bank. Your expertise
• ideally 2-3 years of sales experience in structured lending to Wealth Management clients
• excellent knowledge of financial markets, corporate analysis and in credit/lending business
• adept communicator and collaborator, able to adapt style to audience
• a passion for following market developments and understanding both current and anticipated trends
• driven, with ability to thrive in a high-paced environment with a consistently professional manner
• fluent in mandarin and english to support local client base About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.