As a seasoned credit professional with a robust understanding of fixed income investment on both public and private market, you enjoy collaborating with internal teams and stakeholders to ensure viable and successful credit solutions are offered to clients. You thrive on providing advice on the feasibility of large and complex credit solutions and taking the lead on credit product enhancement.
• Experience in Asia Pacific region working in securitization, corporate finance, fixed income structuring, or structured credit role at an investment bank, or comparable experience from rating agency or asset management. Securitization experience preferred
• Fluency in English with strong oral and written presentation skills required
• Strong technical and quantitative analysis skills, ideally including structured finance cash flow modeling, portfolio and historical data analysis experience in respect of CLOs, CDS, TRS, and/or ABS
• Strong transaction execution experience, preferably with a track record of managing execution of bond or loan transactions including term-sheet negotiation, legal documentation review, coordination of third-party advisers (e.g., legal counsel, auditors, due diligence firms), preparation of marketing materials, roadshows, etc.
• Excellent team spirit and ability to work within a small team
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and work independently under tight deadlines