Structure Products Application Support Analyst - Information Technology Hong Kong
Degree of autonomy:
- Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software in Exo-One
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation's systems
- Developing reports for teams across the business
Internal and/or external contacts:
- Must be creative and innovative and propose better solutions whenever possible
- Open-minded and curious to help rationalize and maintain the existing systems
- Foresee possible issues to avoid them in early development stages
- Aware and curious about new technologies to share their benefits and explore them
- Head of Equity derivatives technology team
Key skills areas and knowledge required:
- Strong team player. Enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Well organized and good business analysis skills
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Good communication to interact with other IT peers in HK and Paris
- This role requires a support experience in financial industry of 1 to 3 years.
Société Générale Asia has built a strong reputation for its structured investment solutions and is continuously expanding its business in the region.
The structured products business heavily relies on technology from front to middle office to cope with the volume increase. The technology department is also a strong innovation partner for the financial sales and engineers to stay ahead of the competition.
In 2019 the technology department started an ambitious project to cover the requirements of the financial engineers, sales, traders and middle office. This project relies on skilled support for its success in 2020.
As part of the GBSU/EQD team the support will work hand in hand with the project manager and users to design and develop a global strategic solution for the Structured Product business line.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200009IG
Business unit: SG Securities (HK) Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 28/04/2020