Strategy & Finance Contractor, CIB Asia
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
Support management in business planning and strategy implementation
- Assist in preparation of business plans for CIB products (trade finance, corporate lending, capital markets and M&A) and countries within Asia-Pacific region.
- Financial analysis and customer profitability follow up.
- Coordinate business development initiatives, regulatory approvals and others mainly in China.
- Coordinate Corporate and Investment Banking marketing events in Asia
- Follow-up strategy implementation by conducting monthly and quarterly performance analysis
- University Degree Holder
- Two to four years working experience in financial sector and/or audit, consultancy, financial control.
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English and Mandarin. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Proactive team player with solid abilities to work independently as well as strong attentions to details
- Ability to work well and communicate within a multicultural work environment
- Computer literate. Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point a must.