Strategy Account Director Opus has partnered with a leading Media network to help source a Strategy AD who will be responsible for the strategy and planning for one of their leading financial services accounts. As the account lead your main responsibility is to manage
the agency relationship with the client and provide market knowledge and guidance to the client as well as leading regional teams. You must have experience of working on regional accounts and an understanding of the nuances of the media markets in each location. Key responsibilities:
- As the most senior person in the team, you will be responsible and accountable for profitability for the client and overall growth and development of the account.
- You will be expected to develop a solid relationship with all client stakeholders and be a true trusted advisor to them.
- Work with the client to produce and present a 90-day plan to demonstrate vision, strategy and planning methodology.
- Day to day management of all delivery partners to ensure brief is delivered within appropriate criteria (budget, target) through a well-defined process.
- Insures the timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to make sure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in an integrated, digital role in a global agency
- Experience of working across Asia Pacific and an understanding of the market in this region
- Excellent English communications skills and the ability to take complex information and relay back to different audiences.
- Familiarity with marketing mix modeling/econometric analysis and/or other branches of market research (custom survey research, advertising testing or tracking, new product research, etc.)
- Successful candidate will have a positive and ‘Can do” attitude and an innate entrepreneurial spirit.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please click APPLY NOW or for more information you can reach out to Charlotte Waterhouse on 3905 3345 / mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com