Job Reference # 198639BR
Are you passionate about sustainable investing? Are you ready to play a key role in UBS' thought leadership in this dynamic space? We are seeking an experienced analyst to help shape the House View on sustainable investing through:
• Conducting sustainable investing research and analysis, including research pieces and deep dives on sustainable investment approaches.
• Partnering with product specialists and client relationship managers to develop compelling sustainable investing product and narratives
• Representing CIO and UBS as a spokesperson internally and externally on all sustainable and impact? investing related topics
• Contributing to UBS' goal of mainstreaming sustainable investing by participating in development of large sustainable investing investment initiatives
• Regular interaction with Ultra High Net Worth and Family Office clients Your team
The GWM Chief Investment Office is responsible for the House View and investment strategy for UBS Wealth Management clients. The CIO Sustainable and Impact Investing team is the source of sustainable investing expertise, methodology, and insights with representation across Europe and the USA. In this role you will work to further mainstream UBS' sustainable investing capability. Your expertise
• Experience in and deep knowledge of sustainable investing theory, research, and investment product
• Strong understanding of investment and financial markets
• Specialist knowledge in any of the following areas will be viewed favourably:
o Proxy voting and / or shareholder engagement
o Sustainable investment regulatory developments
o The sustainable investing market or general investment industry in APAC
o Mandarin, or other Asian language skills preferred About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.