Work location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Work on major retailer initiatives, planograms, promotion submissions
- Driving the coordination of key strategic analyses during the annual strategic planning process
- Refining corporate and business unit strategies operating models to ensure these strategies are positioned for successful execution
- Leads development and evaluation of new strategic growth in Greater Bay area and its lines of business and functions
- Lead and executes regular enterprise strategy activities, including the support of Business Portfolio strategy reviews / refresh, supporting specific lines of business and functions
- Facilities and supports lines of business and functions in developing and building business strategies, key programs and major initiatives facilitating and supporting strategic reviews of any emerging strategic issues for senior leaders
- Undertakes research and analysis to provide a fact base on customer segment, competitive product, employee, risk and other strategic issues
- Partners with Corporate Communications, Investor Relations, Risk and Compliance in developing strategic communications and materials for the purpose of analyst and regulatory reviews
- Degree holder of Bachelor or above.
- 8 years of related working experience in Life insurance/ Corporate Strategic. Woking experience in Mainland is highly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good command in English and Chinese