Strategic Pricing and Project Manager, Asia Pacific
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Our client has a strong international presence and growing practices in over 30+ countries across the world. With a leading reputation synonymous with excelling in everything they do, they work hand in hand in partnership with clients to deliver the right solutions. As a result of their expanding business, they are now looking for a high caliber executive to work across the Asia Pacific business.
Reporting directly to the regional headquarter teams, you will work independently to utilize resources locally to help support the regional management team. Your role will be responsible for the following:
- Devise and implement a strategic pricing plan to help the business deliver more profitable pitches and presentations to clients
- Support client engagements through scoping, pitching, planning and project management of assignments and client engagements
- Compile financial models and analysis to drive profitability and bottom line impact
- Business partner key stakeholders and the senior management team on market and competitive analysis and drive the business in the right direction
- Identify opportunities for improvements and innovation, and help implement best practices
Suitable candidates must possess the following:
- Project management qualification and application in a professional services environment
- Financially numerate and analytical ability together with strong financial modelling skills for preparation of fee arrangements and proposals
- Strong attention to detail and ability to lead and drive projects forward
- Professional presentation with the confidence and gravitas to present to senior stakeholders and work in a client facing capacity
- Ability to work independently in an organized manner and with remote reporting lines across different time zones
- Flexibility to travel across Asia Pacific
This is an excellent entry point to a firm with strong and ethical values and a collaborative working environment. A competitive local package will be offered to the successful candidate in either Hong Kong or Singapore. Assistance to help with relocation may be considered.
Interested candidates should click the "Apply" button below. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131 quoting reference EF-16377.