Strategic Planning & Corporate Development Manager, Insurance
- Up to AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, an well established composite insurance company with strong presence domestically and in Asia is seeking for a manager to join their corporate development & insurance planning department. Working closely with the C-suits on formulating strategic plans; distribution strategies; M&A projects as well as other ad hoc business projects.
- Identifies business opportunities in APAC region and formulates development strategy to penetrate the market
- Prepares comprehensive AOP/ forecast/ strategic plan according to the company's strategic direction
- Performs valid and reliable marketing research, SWOT analysis and formulates strategy plans to contribute to growth in different distribution channels
- Leads the overall research and strategy in coordination with product teams to formulate new strategies and penetration point
- Produces competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Works with product group to provide recommendation on product scope and development approach
- Run diagnosis and assessment activities, identify opportunities for improvement and conduct high-level cost/benefit analyses
- University degree in a business-related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in insurance/ management consulting firm
- Strong Project Management skills
- Possesses strong interpersoonal skills; communication skills and ability to work independently
- Fluency in English and Chinese
For a confidential inquiry, please kindly reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.