Strategic Business Communication Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you’re looking for a role that will help you stand out at HSBC, take a look at how you can fulfil your potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Strategic Business Communication Manager.
In this role, you will
- To create overarching messaging and presentations in support of strategic business communications and must have brilliant writing and solid presentation skills that help motivate and inspire stakeholders and drive decisions and action
- To lead and implement engagement strategies, including management of regular performance updates and senior leader communication and engagement channels
- To work closely with Business Performance lead to deliver clear, consistent, and engaging communications about business performance
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline in Communications, Journalism, Business
- Experience in related work like corporate communications, shareholder communications, change management, consultancy
- Internal and External Communications experience preferred
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Critical thinking skills and good judgement
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to remain flexible and resilient under pressure
- Comfortable around key decision makers and business leaders
- Agile and creative
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4UD
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited