Our client is a Asia-leading investment bank, they are looking for a Storage and Backup engineer to take up the Support Manager role in their global team.
- Responsible for projects, day-to-day BAU operations, and managing storage and backup team.
- SME on Premise storage (Netapp, HPE, EMC, and Huawei) and Backup (Veeam and EMC Networker) platform
- Storage refreshes, data migrations and software/hardware upgrades
- Lead design, implementation, maintenance and regular patching of Storage and Backup infrastructure
- Perform capacity, performance analysis and provide improvement recommendations to senior management
- End-to-end Project management
- Develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Weekend support on rotational basis and work on storage and backup changes
- Solid experience in deploying, configuring and managing EMC PowerMax, Unity, VNX, ECS, HPE 3PAR/Primera, NetApp C mode, Huawei Oceanstor Dorado storage platform
- Solid experience in implementing and managing advanced storage replication technologies, which includes HPE Peer persistence, PowerMax SRDF/Metro, Recoverpoint, and NetApp Snapmirror.
- Experience on VEEAM/EMC Networker backup and recovery products
- Strong knowledge of NFS, SMB, iSCSI, NDMP, FCIP and REST protocols, troubleshooting file share access/performance issues
- Understanding on Vmware Vsphere and especially around best practices related to host to storage connectivity
- Knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, NFS and SNMP
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com