State Street Global Advisors Marketing Manager (Asia ex-Japan), AVP
The role represents an opportunity for a passionate and creative thinker who will play a key role in our Asia ex-Japan ETF businesses. The individual will be responsible for developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications strategies for our ETF products and investment themes, and be part of the Asia ex-Japan marketing team working within a broader global marketing framework. This position will report to the Head of Marketing, Asia ex-Japan.
- Develop the Asia ex-Japan ETF marketing strategy and plan in line with local business objectives and product priorities.
- Formulate, manage and deliver marketing campaigns for focus products and investment themes where campaign components will include advertising, digital & social media, events, literature, public relations and internal communications.
- Contribute to messaging development in product initiatives and press activities.
- Be responsible for day-to-day channel marketing activities including budget management.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including teams in the region, as well as the broader teams across APAC, EMEA and the U.S., to deliver locally relevant marketing activities whilst adhering to global standards and strategy.
- Connect to broader global marketing framework and report on local marketing activities, progress and metrics around KPIs.
- Keep abreast of local market conditions and developments that drive the marketing strategy for campaigns and external communications.
- Identify potential market opportunities through client base and competitor analysis.
- 6-8 years of asset management experience in the marketing and communications discipline.
- Deep understanding and experience in marketing local registered or listed funds within retail and intermediary channels in Asia especially Hong Kong and Singapore.
- ETF marketing experience preferred but not essential.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects, changing priorities and multiple stakeholders simultaneously.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Experience working within large, complex organizations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or digital marketing discipline.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting across locations.