State Street Global Advisors ETF Marketing Manager, Asia ex-Japan, Vice President
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
Assist in developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications strategies for the Asia ex-Japan ETF business. Have a deep understanding of opportunities within these markets and tailor marketing activity and drive projects accordingly.
- Assist in developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications strategies for the Asia ex-Japan ETF business. Have a deep understanding of opportunities within these markets and tailor marketing activity and drive projects accordingly.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Work with the Marketing Team to help devise and implement integrated marketing campaigns and communications to deliver against product priorities sales objectives and new product launches
- Project manage campaigns and all relevant components
- Work with a campaign mix to include Marketing Literature Presentations Internet Intranet Media Events Conferences PR Internal Communications and Training
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to plan and deliver relevant components
- Support the Marketing Team by developing and managing marketing literature across the set agenda for priority products.
- Content/branding oversight of marketing collateral ensuring compatibility with brand standards client facing requirements and sales initiatives
- Contribute to messaging development as it pertains to brand press and product initiatives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and contact programs around KPIs
- Ensure projects delivered in line with budgeting objectives
- Build understanding of product range competitors and market position
- Analysis of client base and market including competitor analysis in order to identify market opportunities and effective product positioning/messaging.
- Work with and effectively leverage the global Marketing team
- 5 to 7+ years of asset management experience with a strong understanding of the Asia Markets in particular within retail and intermediary channels
- ETF experience a plus
- Fluency in English and Chinese with Mandarin/Cantonese a benefit
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills management experience or skills appositive
- Ability to think strategically whilst implementing the plan pragmatically
- Adept at working independently whilst collaborating with a wider team based in alternative locations