Staff Digitalisation, Omnichannel - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Staff Digitalisation, Omnichannel.
In this role, you will
- To manage the delivery of the Digital growth and service capability in Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- The role holder will play a key role on channel migration in order to uplift the sales revenue and channel effectiveness on digital channels by liaising with different stakeholders, engage in Group and regional multi channels projects, advocate the use of eStatement by active participation in customer correspondence project
- The role holder will also lead the ambassadors in promoting Digital adoption, monitor digital performance in ensuring all key performance indicators have been attained, optimise resources to achieve cost efficiency and attain business goals within budget and manage the implementation of compliance and regulatory initiatives to mitigate associated risks
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with professional experience and understanding of the Retail Banking and Wealth Management business and operating environment in Hong Kong and the region
- Significant knowledge, expertise and skill in channel development and delivery, strategic development, channel migration and channel based risk and fraud management
- Well equipped to handle a highly complex range of strategic, business and technology based issues in different operating environments
- Well-developed communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, negotiation, analytical, presentation and decision making skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009UY7
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited