Sr. Relationship Manager/Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for promoting, soliciting and developing existing and new business relating to trade finance. Also, you will perform credit activities including credit appraisal, annual review, liaise with other operation division for loan booking, prepare credit proposals & credit risk analysis and cross-sell suitable banking products and services to corporate customers.
To meet the challenge, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' experience in commercial lending and trade financing with well-developed business connections
- Possess broad and in-depth knowledge of the principles of commercial credit and the bank's lending policies and standards
- Strong marketing sense and with exposure in local and cross border business
- Strong analytical skills and credit sense in analyzing relevant data from clients' portfolio and market in order to determine the credit worthiness
- Good knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements of the banking industry
- Good presentation, negotiation and English writing skills
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.