The purpose of this role will manage the creation of regional marketing initiatives via both online and offline marketing approaches. Working closely with all members of the regional marketing function teams and in conjunction with local marketing teams, this role will be responsible for managing regional marketing initiatives with cross-market use.
The Regional Marketing team is a dedicated marketing centre of excellence resource within the Asia Pacific ex-Japan region designed to foster excellence in marketing strategy and execution through the development of regionally executed marketing programs and the provision of strategic and tactical support to country marketing teams. The regional team works alongside country channel marketing teams as well as regional and local distribution teams to ensure a consistent strategic direction for our sales and marketing programs. With the marketing efficiency supporting 2030 FIL growth target, the regional marketing team works alongside Global CMOs team across global key initiatives to ensure scalability, transferability and adaptability.
The Marketing Initiatives & Planning team is designed to create strong competitive advantage marketing programs for the region to achieve leading position as the preferred brand and leading investment solution partner to our clients. This team is also responsible to manage marketing operations to maximise the efficiency & effectiveness working with Global Marketing Operation function.
Purpose of your role
The purpose of this role will manage the creation of regional marketing initiatives via both online and offline marketing approaches. Working closely with all members of the regional marketing function teams and in conjunction with local marketing teams. This role will also be responsible for managing regional marketing initiatives with cross-market use.
- You should be a seasoned marketer, capable of managing complex projects end to end and diving deep in particular channels to ensure flawless execution. You can analyse data, synthesize objectives, develop integrated marketing strategy, create work plans, and execute your own tasks while managing others to deadlines.
- You should have in-depth marketing experience and will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company brand presence.
- You will have grown up with marketing and are passionate about branding and digital-first strategy, and how these come together to be more than the sum of their parts. Your partners in this effort will be regional marketing teams, local channel marketing groups, global digital teams, as well as your own your marketing peers in the Marketing Initiatives & Planning Team.
Planning and executing innovative campaigns is at the heart of our team. We're looking for a strategic, analytical and passionate marketer to help us raise the bar on our campaigns.
- Support the Head of Marketing Initiatives & Planning in the planning and execution of regional marketing strategy and initiatives, in order to achieve the aligned marketing KPIs for campaign efficiency evaluation, brand awareness, digital performance, etc.
- Recommend strategies to integrate into local marketing plans, assist the team head to direct developing creative strategies and media execution
- Be a regional point of contact and "go-to" person for regional marketing initiatives/programs
- Coordinate regional brand/product integrated marketing campaigns (online and offline) which ensure consistency of brand and product messages across the Asia Pacific ex-Japan region
- Liaise constantly with channel marketing groups in individual countries to ensure regional effort is meeting local market needs
- Project manage the delivery of packaged content for regionally themed programs including landing pages, video content, sales support materials and other below-the-line tools for use by the channel marketing groups in their own markets (i.e. Australia, Hong Kong, Korea, Middle East, South East Asia, Taiwan and China)
- Analysing local competition and strengthening the company's brand position in assigned regional areas
- Partner with Regional Insights Team to drive the development and integration of research to empower marketing and brand strategies
- Continually analyse campaign data and process to optimize in-flight campaigns, update the strategy and processes of future campaigns, lead the ongoing development and refinement of digital campaign analytics, improve our speed and ability to make data informed decisions
- Feed into best practice standards, design patterns and standards for branding/marketing communication, work alongside the Regional Digital & MarTech Team and Global Digital Team to evolve Fidelity's digital marketing and communications standards
- Manage day-to-day liaison with inhouse design team and/or external agencies on various regional projects in support of all functions
- Keep abreast of global best-in-class marketing programs and regularly share best practises with country marketing teams and regional marketing teams
- Serve as the voice of the customer and keep her/him at the heart of all planning and implementation activities
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- 10+ years of relevant marketing planning & campaign execution experience from agencies or within financial services, experience working in a multi-national corporation and in a cross-country capacity would be a bonus
- Proven experience in managing large brand programs - including creative development, online and offline media, and KPI measurement
- Proven experience adeptly managing stakeholders in multiple locations, across Asia ideally
- Confident and comfortable debating important strategic decisions using data, can work independently, both at a strategic and tactical level
- Strong project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic - well organised, reliable, capable, able to prioritise and handle deadline-oriented projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin)