- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, payroll administration, employee relations as well as training and development
- Improve and executing HR policies and procedures such as remuneration strategies, manpower capacity planning and labor relations strategies to attract, retaining and motivating staff
- Determine selection criteria and source potential candidates through online channels and professional networks.
- Develop HR recruitment strategy to cope with the company expansion plan and uplift the HR excellence.
- Over 8 years work experience in Recruitment and Human Resources management.
- Familiar with Hong Kong Labor law.
- Candidate comes from Financial Institution is a must.
- Be efficiently and effectively in proceeding all recruitment process.
- Excellent communication, coordination and negotiation skills, hardworking and able to lead a team.