Sr. Finance Executive- Private Equity
- HKD 45k/month + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
One of the largest multi-billion private equity fund is seeking to hire a senior finance & accounting professional with hands-on exposure in fund accounting.
The role would be comprising of a combination of managing day to day finance function at the corporate level plus fund administration.
The fund administration function has been outsourced hence a strong reviewing skills are expected for all fund accounting reports.
At the management accounting level, you would be responsible for financial and management reporting, taxation, budgeting, cash flow planning. Formulating & reviewing the accounting & investment policies and procedures for the firm.
Also, you would be preparing the consolidates financial reports for the general partner, the Manager & the holding entity.
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or related disciplines with CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent is preferred.
- Min 5 years' of practical experience in a private equity fund house along with big 4 background would be ideal.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Self-motivated, well-organised and can-do attitude.
- Strong co-ordinator & team player.
- Aptitude in standard computer software (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence.
**‘Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to respond on an individual basis. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 days, and those unsuccessful on this occasion will be saved on file until a suitable vacancy arises. Thank you for your interest.