Sr Business Associate
The Business Associate is a senior level position responsible for the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include managing external audits, business continuity activities or addressing regulatory issues. The Business Associate may coordinate and manage activities such as the tracking of business financials, employee headcount and other administrative needs as necessary. May manage ad hoc projects as requested. Responsibilities:
- Serve as communications lead on strategy development and execution for internal business messaging
- Advance organization/people strategy goals including communications strategy, talent strategy, and employee engagement initiatives
- Assist leadership/Chief of Staff in promoting and executing communications program
- Drive productivity/ cost savings initiatives in partnership with the senior management team
- Participate in People Engagement Working Group and promote Voice of the Employee (VOE) communications
- Identify and develop business content for deployment, to enhance brand awareness with stakeholders and clients
- Advise, write and edit on company-wide communications
- Develop and maintain communication standards and procedures; serve as subject matter expert on communication tools and applications
- Develop monthly communications metrics to monitor and measure impact of the communication plan
- Participate in leadership meetings to assess scope of communications needs, educate leadership on strategy, and make recommendations for achieving desired impact
- Complete financial deliverables including monthly forecasts, the annual investment process, client reporting and ad hoc requests
- Leverage technology and tools to enable communications and generate excitement and interest in risk communications
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in a financial services role
- Communications or marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated working knowledge of financial services industry
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HK
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .