Sr Admin Assistant
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon
- 17 Mar 18 2018-03-17
Sr Admin Assistant
- To provide proactive, prompt and accurate executive and secretarial/administrative support to senior executives and the regional management team to facilitate with the day to day business and administrative issues in the regional office. Under general direction, he/she will perform advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative support for top executives in the Asia region.
- Additional responsibilities include composing and preparing confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents; screening incoming calls and correspondence and responding independently when possible. May require to cover absences for other senior administrative
- The assistant will have a high level of interaction with both internal and external client information in addition to access to sensitive business information.
- College Diploma or Certificate
- 6 years and above of solid secretarial experience
- Fluent English. Cantonese and Mandarin (spoken and written) are essential
- Strong knowledge and hands-on computer experience. Confident user of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, effective communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in commercial matters and client development
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Take initiatives for proper, timely action in all respects and manage priorities to ensure work deadlines are achieved
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 50136
Organization: IM APAC-HR11404
Requisition Number: 1802998
Tags: EFC:APAC: 2-I, 7-J, 15-J