Sponsorship Sales Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Oct 18
We are looking to hire a salesperson to be based in Hong Kong, focused on generating new Asia Pacific sponsorship opportunities with an emphasis on the advisory community.
Main job responsibilities:
- Selling to top tier private equity and venture capital asset managers, corporates, financial / legal / M&A advisors, and other advisors to sponsor the clients event portfolio
- Develop relationships with high level executives
- Be the primary point of contact for relevant sponsors at events
- Develop ideas for new events
The ideal candidate will have relevant sales experience within the publishing, events, advertising or information products industry. They will have a sound 3-4 years working knowledge of M&A/ Private Equity or the financial markets, and should have a general interest in economics and current events. As well as being enthusiastic, organized, presentable and personable, candidates should have excellent written English and, ideally, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Personal attributes – essential
- 3-4 years face to face sales experience
- Experience selling senior executives and marketing staff
- Financial services background
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Organized and enthusiastic self-starter
- Professional manner and excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills and command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Korean language skills an advantage
- Good team player
- Capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Good attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Aggressive in sourcing and developing new sales opportunities
Attractive remuneration including generous commissions and great benefits will be offered.
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – Ash@nlsearch.asia or call me directly via +852 3703 3685.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Ash (Ash@nlsearch.asia) with your resume.