Specialists, Equities Operations, Vickers Securities (settlement)
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Monitor day to day settlement procedures to ensure all transactions are settled in a timely manner.
- Communicate with internal and external parties to solve settlement problems.
- Ensure all processing transactions are complied with relevant regulations and in-house policies.
- Handle scrip or scripless securities transfer in/out activities for customers.
- Ensure settlement activities in custodian/ broker and internal records are consistent and reconciled.
- Ensure all daily controls & processing are signed off including cash and stock break, event management, as well as all key metrics are produced.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in line with new policies & ongoing risk management activities etc.
- Participate in system enhancement and process improvement projects.
- Contribute to the strategic development of regional and group initiatives
- Degree Holder
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience on securities settlement, especially on Global Equities settlement/Asset Transfer and relevant operation supports, preferable with 1-year people management experience.
- Operational subject matter expertise in Reconciliations, Settlements, Risk and Control, Markets and Custody.
- Well versed in the operation of CCASS and/or DCASS terminal, Clearstream, and e-Banking applications.
- Able to work independently under tight deadlines and time pressure with strong sense of accuracy.
- Proactive with good analytical and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.