See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Provide post-transaction daily support of listed and OTC securities products, Single Stock Option Hedging/ Exercise and Assignment, Share Placement and IPO subscription/ allocation
- Ensure all daily controls & processing are signed off including trade reconciliation, back loq report, as well as all key metrics are produced
- Monitor trade files reception from Exchange, Customer and Order Management System to back office system
- Produce daily, monthly and annual regulatory, reconciliation, Commission/Fee Billing and MIS reports.
- Review stock boundary report from DCCASS
- Preparation of electronic trade file and submission of daily Stamp duty report to HKEX
- Handle Stamp Duty payment to IRD
- Assist with more complex, non-standard exception-based processing or queries
- Supervise and coach junior team members
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are in line with new policies & ongoing risk management activities etc.
- Provide appropriate input in all change initiatives, advising potential impact on the current processes, drives change management in coordination with IT to increase automation and controls.
- Participate in system enhancement and process improvement projects
- Contribute to the strategic development of various initiatives
- Diploma or University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or related disciplines.
- 5 years relevant experience within the Banking & Finance industry, preferable with 1-year people management experience.
- Knowledge and experience in trade support and transaction processing
- Operational subject matter expertise in lifecycle trade support flow, trade captures and enrichments, trade confirmations, trade reconciliations and contract notes generation
- Well versed in the operation of Omgeo CTM terminal, Bloomberg and Order Management Systems
- Knowledge in share placement and IPO process
- Ability to improve processes, coordinate multiple tasks and strong teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.