Specialist, Technology, Project Management, Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Establish, implement and monitor technology risk initiative, policies and procedures.
- Drive and manage technology risk mitigation initiatives, including facilitating Risk Control Self-Assessments and KRI.
- Define & track action plans against internal/external audit recommendation within technology team.
- Facilitate regulatory review with technology team and regulators.
- Build key relationships with the various IT departments. Work in partnership in identifying and developing solutions to address key technology risk areas.
- Perform reviews to enhance controls and operational efficiency for technology operations processes.
- Coordinate training efforts to promote risk management and compliance culture within unit.
- Develop Business Continuity Plan. Support BCP related exercises and produce exercise reports
- Identify residual risks, update and obtain risk approval
- Support outsourcing risk review, HKMA risk assessment
- Act as SDM of 3rd party / intra-group outsourcing arrangement and to closely monitor / manage the outsourced activities
- Provide necessary project support if required
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University Graduate or above in Information Technology or Risk Management
- At least 5 years' relevant experience in banking and IT operations and practices
- Preferably with exposure in risk management, operations control and/or audit in banks or financial institutions
- Strong interpersonal relationship track record within IT and internal clients
- Professional Certification preferred - CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC etc
- Good interpersonal relationship with business and support partners.
- Ability to adapt changes
- Sound knowledge and understanding of banking & IT operations & practices
- Good report writing skills