Specialist, Strategic Business Planning, Consumer Banking
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities: Strategic & Business Planning
Financial Control and Budget Planning
- Assist the team head to formulate strategies plans in align with bank's objective and leading the team to achieve the department's business goals and targets.
- Assist to prepare strategic presentations for senior management.
MIS Support, Productivity Analysis and Resources Planning
- Conduct budget planning, preparation and cost allocation for the department.
- Review expenses trend and provide financial forecast for CBGO.
- Review relevant daily GL and advice on appropriateness of accounting and controls. Liaise with related departments to rectify any irregularities entries.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Business Control Unit for the cost control of Projects or System Enhancement Initiatives.
- Produce and deliver quality and timely MIS reports and share analytical finding with management.
- Digest large amount of MIS information and translate into meaningful conclusion and actions.
- Liaise with team heads to review the productivity and provide justification data for replacement hiring. Conduct headcount forecast for better resources planning and monitor the staff turnover rate.
- Coordinate with operation teams for the end-to-end operation transaction process and MTK unit processing time revamp.
- Streamline execution of the end-to-end data management process to improve the productivity and efficiency.
- Conduct periodical review and health check to ensure accurate data are generated for study and analysis.
- Backup support the assistant of Head of CBGO to ensure and maintain a stable operations environment by providing effective & efficient business support.
- Follow Regional direction to support initiatives implementation and achieve the regional business goals and targets.
- Assist and liaise with Regional to promote and encourage staff to participate the related programs.
- Ensure team operational activities are complied with guidelines and adhere to Bank and external regulatory standards and requirements.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder in Financial, Accounting, Information Technology, Computing Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration; or related disciplines with sound knowledge in Consumer Banking and Wealth management Products
- Minimum 2 year's financial planning and data mining experience in the banking & finance industry
- Good knowledge in data mining techniques including SAS, SQL, VBA, Qlikview, Tableau and other related applications
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese