Specialist, Service Delivery Engineer, Consumer Banking
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage system project, operating processes development & re-engineering, productivity improvement program and production support in Customer Centre
- Maintain and track with the critical systems used in Customer Centre / ensure IVR, H&S and Chatbot with high availability (to meet the availability KPI) and well system performance
- Coordinate between Customer Centre, other departments and vendors on system project, acquisition, system policy or standard, etc.
- Comply with internal corporate and external regulatory compliance/guidelines in product/service delivery with support from legal and compliance department
- Improve the efficiency of Customer Centre operations by implementing and supporting effective operating systems
- Understand and work fully followed by the approved operational procedure/workflow and comply with the required guidelines and measures of Control & Compliance
- Design and provide business consultancy & suggestions for improvements of productivity by reviewing end-to-end process
- Optimize operation process, enhance customer journey and reduce Employment Pain Points via operation data analysis
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Business Administration or equivalent with minimum 4 years' experience on system development project, operation workflow development and data analysis
- Good knowledge of banking products and services in credit card, mortgage and insurance
- Good knowledge in data mining techniques including SAS, SQL, VBA and other related applications
- Knowledge of IVR and PABX system and system development life cycles
- Knowledge of call center operation and process transformation experience are preferred
- Be data sensitive with sound presentation and communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Office.