The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- To achieve business objectives and KPI on connecting clients through inbound and outbound calls. Strengthen existing client’s relationship through problem resolution, retention and customer profiling.
- Ensure professional, efficient and quality service to clients
- Execute client’s orders and instructions and ensure efficient problem and complaint resolution
- Strictly comply with Group Code of Conduct, all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Offer service support to marketing campaigns by Wealth Management thru inbound and outbound and collect client’s feedback for continuous improvement.
- Meet the required service level and productivity standard
- Comply with standard departmental operation instructions
People and Talent
- Acquire product knowledge and service skill by inhouse training, on the job training and coaching by managers
- Ensure all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for the roles
- Comply with the control requirements in the procedure manuals relevant to respective job responsibilities
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
- Comply with all relevant policies and procedures covering regulatory, local and group requirements
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Hong Kong/ Retail Banking/ Customer Service/Securities Trading to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- HKMA, SFC, HKFI
- Product Team
- Custody & Operation Team
- Client Contact Centre
- Client Experience (CEPG)
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Voice and Victual, Hong Kong
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.