Specialist, Product Management (Bancassurance)
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- Strategic GI development, flow business set up & support
- Digital proposition
- Monitor and review Digital PA
- Launch other simple GI products in digital way
- Administrative and marketing works
- Work with Chubb to automate the selling process for better DBS customer experience.
- Data & analytics strategy for GI (Work with Jessie's team)
- Product development, approval and product mgmt.
- Design the RM and customer incentive scheme
- Prepare the materials for regularly monthly/quarterly meeting with insurance partners and internal working units.
- Perform checking function on insurance commission received from the insurance partners
- Ability to communicate with internal departments
- Good PC skill and good teamwork spirit