Specialist, Operations, Unsec Cdt-Consumer Banking Ops, Consumer Banking
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Perform application verification of credit card & unsecured loan application, unsecured loan drawdown & disbursement process and provide support of overall matter activities related to customer onboarding in compliance with credit policies, guidelines & procedures.
- Complete application process, such as scanning, data capture, application verification and loan disbursement.
- Assist immediate supervisor to provide guidance and training to new join staff.
- Assist in designing UAT test cases and performing UAT testing according to the pre-defined test cases.
- Conduct CDD review on credit card and unsecured loan applicant.
- Detect suspicious application/ document to prevent fraud.
- Conduct phone employment verification.
- Work closely with internal stakeholder on daily operations.
- Provide clerical and cross team support, if necessary.
- Prepare various reports for daily usage, audit and managerial reporting.
- Diploma holder or above with at least 1-year clerical working experience
- Knowledge of unsecured lending product is preferable
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good command of both English and Chinese
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.