See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform document examination under documentary credit.
- Provide trade expertise comments when dealing with irregular findings / or dispute under UCP rules.
- Offer suggestions for process improvement to Team / Section Manager.
- Escalate to Team / Section Manager or Department Manager for any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing.
- Co-operate with team members to achieve the task assigned by team manager.
- Support ad hoc project assigned by team manager.
- Achieve the defined KPIs.
- Good written English and Chinese.
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- In-depth trade product knowledge and solid experience on document examination vs UCP rules.
- In-depth knowledge on trade related international rules, statutory rules, regulations and practices
- CDCS qualification preferred.
- Strong sense of risk and fraud awareness.
- Good PC skills and knowledge.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.