See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform, according to the established quality and service standards, all supervisor and checker functions assigned by Team / Section Manager including people management, system input and authorization, data and information verification, receiving and dispatching of documents, screening application for compliance with terms and conditions as per approved credit approval, proper approval for deviation and ad hoc excess, preparation of documents, answering enquiry from internal and external customers, liaison with service provider, proposing and execution of resolution on problem and exception and handling and management of project.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff members on daily operations and resolution of problems and exception.
- Team Manager / Manager handling multi releasing functions in Hub
- Escalate to Team / Section Manager for any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing.
- Suggest improvement opportunity to Team / Section Manager when applicable.
- Co-operate with team members to achieve the tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Achieve the defined KPIs.
- A' Level or above; Degree or related Diploma preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in trade related banking operations
- Good written English and Chinese.
- Good spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- In-dept trade operations experience.
- In-dept knowledge on trade related international rules, regulations and practices.
- In-dept knowledge on statutory rules and regulations.
- Strong sense of risk and fraud control.
- Good PC skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified