See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
To assist in Wealth Management Account onboarding team (Bank side), which includes
- Supervisor role in client onboarding team to support daily processing including account opening and static data maintenance
- Handling new business request, work with COO Office to update Operation procedure and policy
- Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Engage in system enhancement and development project
- Assist in Audit, regulatory review, FATCA and CRS reporting, etc
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 5 year experience in a similar position in the private banking industry.
- Broker firm experience is preferable
- Strong understanding of the banking operational processes such as account onboarding and client static data maintenance
- Good organizational, communication and strong inter-personal skills as candidate is required to manage various activities within the team, and to be able to communicate effectively with relationship manager, COO Office and technology team.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues from the SG regional team
- Good knowledge and experience in International Tax Regulations (FATCA//CRS) documentation handling and reporting
- Solid experience and knowledge in system enhancement project
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.