See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Timely reporting of risk events, particularly significant and major incidents. Collate, monitor and timely report KRI for the unit. Ensure timely completion of the unit's RCSA programme.
- Co-ordinate and feed Wealth Management (WM) reply into regulatory inspections, reporting, surveys. Review all regulatory submissions from WM, ensure they are tracked, and work with relevant teams to resolve them to completion.
- Leading and be responsible for the handling of client complaints in a seamless and frictionless manner. Investigate the cause of the complaints by liaising with relevant parties to ensure timely communication with client on behalf of the Bank in relation to their complaint cases.
- Prepare management reports and presentations on compliant case statistic and update on a regular basis.
- Ensure timely recording, classification, customer reply, investigation and follow-up actions for all complaint handling cases according to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Support and work closely with various control and support units to conduct gap analysis in relation to new or revised regulatory guidelines.
- Involve in devising implementation plan in light of regulatory changes and development.
- Coordinate New Product Approval (NPA) process to ensure proper documentation of all processes, procedures and workflow; facilitate compliance to necessary product launch requirements (e.g. system, documentation).
- Drive process changes arising from new internal & external requirements; negotiate and coordinate with key stakeholders for the development and design of workflow and systems for efficient operations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervising manager.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Finance, Law, Economics or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the legal/financial industry. Preferably with field experience of risk management, internal audit or compliance.
- Experience in customer management, handling client complaints
- Good understanding of relevant HKMA and SFC rules, regulations, practices and guidelines is preferred.
- Good knowledge on private banking products & process
- Possess good interpersonal and robust written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized and ability to multi-task
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Meticulous with good analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office - Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel a must.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.