Specialist, Operational Excellence
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities nWoW
- Provide support and guidance on the preparation and submission of A3
- Participate in process review initiatives and prepare workflow diagram
- Follow through on A3 submission, provide regular status report
- Promote adoption and usage of digital tools to drive nWoW
- Coordinate Transformer Program activities for the development and engagement of talents
- Act as co-editor of monthly Newsletter
- Organise staff event and engagement activities to make S&T a better workplace
- Act as administrator for department's sharepoint site and promote usage for effective sharing of information
- Provide support to Outsourcing Owner to manage outsourcing activities, including organise meetings, data collection and management reporting
- Support annual review exercise to ensure required documentation is updated in a timely manner
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the Group operates.
- Follow the Bank's pre-defined policy and procedures.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Follow the Bank's pre-defined risk management procedures.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Servicing & Transacting teams
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.