See job description for details
DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities:
- Assist KYC/AML activities associated with new account opening, periodic CDD reviews, trigger event CDD reviews of existing accounts and name screening in full compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and deliver KYC/AML related projects and support technology initiatives that impact KYC/AML and associated processes.
- Ensure that KYC/AML procedures, processes and systems have robust controls and support a positive customer and employee journey.
- Support FCSS review, internal audit and regulatory inspections.
- Act as deputy of KYC/AML Champion for HK WM, and be the primary interface with Front Office, WMO, Internal Audit, FCSS and other Risk & Control functions on KYC/AML matters
- Coach and develop junior KYC/AML staff.
- KYC/AML specialist in the Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in banking industry, at least 1 years in Private Banking or Wealth Management.
- Strong understanding in financial products, policies and procedures in private banking. Hands-on remediation project and process improvement experience.
- A team leader with excellent project management skill and interpersonal skill
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills, problem solving capacities
- Self-motivated, independent, strong sense of ownership with ability to work in a team environment.
- Good command of English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.