Specialist, Digital Transformation
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Be responsible to drive Cross Business/Support Units Digital Transformation initiatives and deliver excellent digital experiences for customers
- Remain current with any issues affecting Digital journeys and work with wider teams including external parties to identify total solution in agile.
- Develop an understanding of behavior through alternative data hunting.
- Use data and insights to transform and improve end to end banking service
- Able to Reskill/Upskill non-technical staff and explain innovation ideas to audience at various levels
- Host and design Innovation Forum to demonstrate state of the art technology and tangible business outcome
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- An excellent understanding of the current digital landscape, from customer experience, journey management and design, fostered within either a Financial Services, Government, Regulator, Telecoms, Retail, or similar industry.
- A customer centric attitude, with a strong track record of problem solving
- At least 8 years of experience in Technology and Hands-on experience in managing large scale projects
- Intermediate level of programming skills and understanding of predictions e.g. Python, code-free builder, Visualization, Graph, Machine Learning and Model applications
- A solid understanding of agile and its principles, be comfortable working with cross functional teams from developers to non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication and visualization skills in explaining complex concept in single illustration
- Team player and very flexible to cope with fast changing requirement / fintech atmosphere