Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. We provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decisions. In addition, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for varies Digital Transformation for Risk Management officers and delivering strong digital experiences for customers
- Remaining current with any issues affecting Digital Journeys and work with wider teams to resolve the issues
- Developing an understanding of behaviour through alternative data
- Using data and insights to improve and transform the Risk Management Group
- Able to Reskill/Upskill non-technical people and explain innovation ideas to audience at various level
- An excellent understanding of the current digital landscape, from customer experience, journey management and design, fostered within either a Financial Services, Telecoms, Retail, or similar industry
- Intermediate level of programming skills e.g. Python, code-free builder, Qlikview, PowerBI, Machine Learning and Model building
- A customer centric attitude, with a strong track record of solving complex problems
- A solid understanding of agile and it's principles and comfortable working with cross functional teams from developers to no technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in explaining complex concept in single illustration
- Team player and very flexible to cope with fast changing requirement / fintech atmosphere
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.