See job description for details
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- To review, assess and approve credit applications for customers within delegated lending authority.
- To assess, identify, review and monitor the Bank's credit risk at individual and portfolio level against irregularities identified/deteriorating business conditions to minimize potential NPL.
- To provide high quality comments and advice to business units on risk assessment, monitoring, deal structuring and account strategy.
- To assist business units in maintaining a well-diversified portfolio of credit risk, which produces a reliable, reasonable and consistent return to the Bank.
- To assist Team Head or Department Head to formulate and revise credit policy, credit process, lending guidelines, credit manuals and portfolio strategy in accordance with the changing market environment.
- To facilitate communication among different business units on credit issues and sharing information and techniques on credit risk management so as to develop a culture of deeper relationship, deeper knowledge and more thoughtful credit decision.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University graduates or equivalent in banking, finance, business administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years' corporate banking experience in lending or related activities, preferably with China credit experience
- Credit evaluation experience either in pure credit functions or in different marketing functions especially where complex credits and/or structuring are involved
- Relevant non-banking experience is a possibility if it adds to the person's ability to evaluate risks.
- Sound knowledge of accounting, banking and legal practices
- Strong credit analytical and risk assessment skills
- Good knowledge of the Bank's products, operation system, internal policy and credit guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Effective people management skill
- Proactive attitudes