Solutions Sales & Structuring COO, APAC
- A business management role within an evolving & growing Investment Banking environment.
- Exposure to all aspects of the Front Office, including Sales, Trading & Structuring.
- Acting as intermediary and managing relationships between the Sales & Trading desks and other functions within the bank, such as Legal, Compliance, Technology & Finance.
- Driving the operating model to further integrate APAC Solutions & PB business units.
- You responsibilities in defining and delivering the control & governance framework within which the business operates.
- 2+ years' experience in a related business management role within an Investment Banking environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with you having the ability to learn quickly with an investigative mindset able to see issues at a high level and in detail.
- Strong presentational skills with ability to clearly define & articulate business change & strategy.
- Good interpersonal skills in collaborating within a diverse team environment and negotiate practical solutions.
- Ambitious to be able to independently analyze business requirements and resolve appropriate course of actions without direct management assistance.
- Being highly motivated, driven, a team collaborator, along with you loving working in a dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge of the Financial Markets and a real passion for improving your understanding of the space.