Solutions Architect (AWS Certified Professional)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
Our client is a well-funded local enterprise who are building a technology innovation lab to undertake a number of new and exciting projects. Their business offerings are diverse but the first project will be focused on providing leading logistics, cargo and trading services. You will be leading all AWS cloud-related solutions architecture and design for both legacy migration and setting up new application development environments.
Main duties and responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating cloud application requirements
- Making architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Advising on approaches, options and benefits of design alternatives
- Speaking to all stakeholders with language appropriate to the audience, both business and technical
- Leading the commercial discussions and negotiations with the provider
- Designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting completely new web/mobile front-end applications with the associated back-end APIs
- Providing best practices guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications, projects and the enterprise.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- AWS Certified Professional certification (Associate certification will not be accepted)
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
- Experience migrating complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
- Designing and deploying dynamically scalable, secure, highly available, fault tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related discipline
- Experience in working in an Agile environment, preferably within a small, multi-taking ‘start-up’ team environment
- Knowledge of Identity Access Management and CloudFormation
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and put “AWS Certified Professional” in the Subject Heading.