My client is a top tier, global, management consultancy. As a Solution Architect you will work with clients to build relationships as well as lead and participate in design, build and execution teams. In addition you will work with specialist teams to design and deliver evaluations, proofs of concept, pilots and solutions, playing a key role in bringing together internal cross-functional teams to deliver integrated solutions.
Knowledge of Appian and experienced in building the Proof of Concepts and Visualisations at a technical level on the platform is essential.
You’ll need to have an excellent working knowledge of the latest enterprise technology architectures, their supporting best practices, and associated tools and solutions.
You will need to be aware of process optimization principles and how to develop teams in order to create holistic capabilities. Key skills will include:
- Understanding, awareness and experience in delivering holistic solutions that include people, process, technology and policy component.
- Demonstrable success in cross jurisdictional and complex project delivery.
- Deliver successful customer solutions workshops to shape and influence the customer use cases and architect design decisions.
- Define and deliver high-quality proofs of concept and pilots.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the customer, building long-lasting relationships and maintaining knowledge of the technical architectures within our key accounts
- Solid knowledge of enterprise solutions within different IT architecture layers
- Good knowledge of cloud architectures and ability to guide a discussion on transition to the cloud with customers
- Knowledge of middleware and application development technologies including API management and business process management (BPM)
- Knowledge of the latest technology practices for implementing DevOps
- Record of developing relationships at technical, business, and executive levels throughout large organisations
- Ability to present and have technical and business discussions at senior level
- Exceptional analytical, logical thinking and detail orientation
- Ability to evaluate design alternatives for technical feasibility and provide recommendations to development teams and business partners
- Ability to provide technical consultation on complex projects and to be the top level contributor
- Ability to perform advanced code review to ensure design patterns are followed and aligns with architecture standards
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master´s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- At least 8 years of experience in IT industry.
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Services
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is essential with a very strong preference given to candidates who are also fluent in Cantonese and / or Mandarin.